How to Wear a Face Mask?
How to wear a Face mask?
- Step 1- Clean your hands with hand sanitizer.
- Step 2- Hold ear strings by your hands, face the concave side.
- Step 3- Pull the strings over your ears.
- Step 4- Cover for your nose, mouth & chin with the mask properly.
- Step 5- Adjust the fabric over the nose so that it sits on the tip of your nose bridge, ensuring perfect fit and no leakage.
- Always wash your hand with soap and water or sanitize them with alcohol rub before and after using the mask
- The mask is for individual use ONLY, not to be shared with others to prevent contamination